The first phase of applications for FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 tickets began Wednesday and will continue until 1pm on February 8.
All tickets will be sold in Qatari riyals to both residents of Qatar and international fans. All ticket prices apply to both adults and children, regardless of the age of the child.
The prices indicated in the infographics are for all ticket products and categories, which are available for the Random Selection Draw sales period of the Sales Phase 1 of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, and include all applicable taxes.
There are four ticket categories available for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022:
* Category 1 is the highest priced, located in prime areas within the stadium.
* Category 2 and Category 3 are seating areas within the stadium separate to the category 1 area.
* Category 4 is a seating area within the stadium separate to the Category 1, Category 2 and Category 3 seating areas.
* Low prices for Qatar residents as World Cup ticket sales open
* Qatar 2022 tickets: how to apply, categories and other details
Ticket categories 1, 2 and 3 are available to all fans, while category 4 is reserved for Qatar residents. For all online sales, at the time of the order, each ticket applicant must provide the domestic address of their residence in Qatar as well as their QID number.